Thursday, August 9

Stalled

I was drowned with works that i couldn't put aside.
I was drained with ideas that I couldn't write.
I was with too much reasons that weren't right.
But I found some time tonight.
Still it didn't drag me to excite.
And bragging is not on my side.

I once asked;
"Kenapa bila semakin lama bergiat aktif dalam dakwah,
blog pun semakin hambar?"
Well I guess I found the answer.
Just to calm me(perhaps you as well) down,

1) I'm not bound to just writings and blogging, so many stuffs, so many ways, which at this/that moment they are/were just to precious to be put aside. Perhaps they are/were of much more importance than others.
2) In a month, on average only about 50-60 same returning visitors are here, reading me.
3) Writing takes up a lot of my time because the way I write, I just hate not to convey it as concisely(or complicatedly) as I could. In a way that I don't contradict myself in any form throughout my writings, and not to build up questions because I hate answering comments.
4) If it's not practical, or something not relevant to my current conditions here, I don't write though they are of so much hype among us. No good if you can't put it in your life.
5) I just couldn't find the best time to write a new entry.

So here are my reasonings which should not have occured given I am truly aspired to tell the world about what I have to say.

At the moment, I'm 'writing' an article, closely related to 'us'. Soon enough, insyaAllah it'll be out.

Salam, and sorry once more for not being able to serve your time surfing.

No comments: