Thursday, May 17

light bulbs and stars

i'm behind the curtain
but i long waited for the light
you put me under the blanket
while i'm not ready to sleep
and you make me to

if light bulbs can be stars
i'd even swap the sun with them
so i would not face dawn and dusk
but they are like black holes
sucking my pocket and still too dim

if light bulbs are bright
your smile can make them dark
if the sun is strong
then your life is a helium ball
that sits on the other side of my curtain
where the light awaited is to embrace me

don't take the light astray
i'm pushing my blanket away
i'm cursing the curtain before me
and i wish you're still there to throw me some smiles
so light bulbs die and i'm still i

...you should know you're whom you should be. The door is locked for you, always.

No comments: