Wednesday, October 11

untill it sleeps...

it has been a while since then. Never thought it would take this long just to scribble my head on this piece of glass in front of you. Ever thought that you can never have the chance again? Well, for a moment, I weeped for thinking so. And it never crossed my mind that it would be at such a place. Biarlah rahsia. (wink wink!!) Had a nice weekend, went to a not-old-castle and found that they are living happily and full of joy, sweating with hardwork. May Allah rewards them.

Been thinking again( seems that this is becoming my opening sentence, uh?). This time not for long, not hardly. Like the breeze it came and ended as if a storm had just passed by. Breeding hatred and resisting it. I'm confused, never to find peace within my own thoughts, not from me alone, curse the devil who kills the souls and let others realise and wake up. May Allah gives us strength to be a dynamic muslim(highlight that!).

Heard rumours lately. Been browsing through the sources but not to come to an end. Hoped the rumours taught us something. Strong will you be after what you survived and you will grow up to reach the stars within reality. Not a dream anymore. I've seen it once, and it was beyond imagination, as if the cities came out from between the words and the people walked pass me during the cold winter to give me warmth. Not a dream.

Well, now let us get to the point. The title says nothing till I have finished up my scribbles. I wandered around my head and swam to the end to find that this fight should never be ended(sounds to abrupt to come up with this point but I just have to so that I don't have to spin the merry-go-round too long). Well may it not be a fight to you, may it be anything, but this brief comprehension about islam I found here, that we found here should never be stopped, and furthermore, it itself will bever stop. Why would we? It didn't come just with a snap of the fingers. For a reason, we were entitled to have this comprehension but like it or not, it won't be there for you when you walk away once. The chance comes once...i guess it's a fair-dinkum.

Because this road has no end, it waits for us to be tired. Don't think it doesn't cause it doesn't need exhausted runners on the track. It does not need any. The road has a lot of bends, why bother the pain when you slipped one or maybe two...ok, you might fall so many times. But don't bother. Your speed is just nice to take the corner. Shift the gear up and down at times and you'll find the road just as nice. You might here some rumbling but that means you're working just fine. Get what i mean? Honestly, what I'm stating here is far more complicated than what you can find in the Quran. Don't you think so? I bet most of you might be wondering what crap I'm telling here. Surely there's something to it. I'm learning to be a muhandis, so my words are such like one. My analogies are so full of their terms.

Well, to those who feel a bit down, chin up! Ramadhan is still here for you to repent and say sorry to the world. Don't just sit and blame the past, love the past and they'll teach you a gazillion times better than your best motivational books that you read or been thinking about to buy it from Kinokuniya. "It use to inspire others from the way of thinking and speech" and it does.

Just a scribble, nothing academic. Sharing my life with you. I love you.

Recomended ayat to memorize : 2:211-219
Recomended readings : "Baghdad: The city of Peace"
Loving everyday : ...a few people...

3 comments:

ameersyuhada said...

i dont understand what you tried to convey...

Anonymous said...

it takes up more than just mere reading, but deeply i feel you

alJabal said...

mingle the dingle...bingo on the lingo