Thursday, November 30

Fools Die


you will come to a point when you see someone with that skeptical looks and you doubt of how far they can go...never should it be a thought if its heart is what you wish to hold...there has always been rumours and lies of whom you consider fools and whom you think not...how you think makes up the judgement...how fool is a fool and how smart are you to judge?...you see its life as perforated waiting to be torn apart and yet none is my effort to keep it intact...and who is it to die when you don't see their soul, lest that you assume to make feelings less agitated to you...and how or which is death? the end of breath or shall I say the end of time? what is death to you when you know its sizzling on your neck or even closer? better shut the cave with the pink of lips and the white of teeth made curved by the transparency of your humility...Allah, I kneel only to You, and I place my face to the ground to worship You, not to ever resent and in my humbleness and loneliness that for You, I live this life...Allah, keep me in Your light and give me the strength when I'm under the shed of ignorance...pull me out of these complaints and make me accept Your trials with open arms and open heart so that I may be Your servant that walk by Your permission...make my vicissitude from the reign of the dark angels to Your light a blessed journey and one way route, as if the orifice is guarded by the angels of hell, never to let any walk back to heaven, unless You wish so...

ولما برزوا لجلوت وجنو ده قا ل ربنآ أفرغ علينا صبرا وثبت أقدا منا وانصرنا على لقوم الكفرين

250. Tatkala Jalut dan tentaranya telah nampak oleh mereka, merekapun (Thalut dan tentaranya) berdoa: "Ya Tuhan kami, tuangkanlah kesabaran atas diri kami, dan kukuhkanlah pendirian kami dan tolonglah kami terhadap orang-orang kafir."





No comments: