Friday, November 10

What is happening in occupied Palestine against the oppressed Palestinian people is a disgrace for all humanity. All governments, peoples and those who approved or did not denounce or move to help the oppressed and deter the oppressor should be held responsible for this disgrace. - Mohammad M. Akef -

i'm being watched. i'm being watched. i'm being watched for supporting this guy.

bloop bloop...i think i'm paranoid with this blogwatch-whatever stuff...bloop bloop

So what? Salam Pax wrote a thousand stuffs and he[or is it an 'it'] still does.

Yeah, cause he's part of the conspiracy, and you're not.

What ever. I'm the propaganda that the conspirator been talking about.

Dude, I ain't joking. You're screwed.

Bla..bla...bla..You're stuck with them, that's the conspiracy been all about. To get all the people with this paranoia. Fear this and that, this guy and that guy, this group of people and that group of people. In the end, you're doing nothing. At least I'm trying.

Don't buzz me if you're caught dude. Never.

-sorry, this is myself speaking to myself after my first paper-

2 comments:

rosso said...

hmm..dont quite understand what this entry means

Anonymous said...

assyifa... kene pegi jumpa harun din ni, asyyifa tak mmaham