Thursday, November 9

Listen to Me.


Everyday I woke up and to realise,
that yesterday is coming again today.
Every smile that I saw the other day,
will come the same as it is today.
You view yourself as someone perfect
in your most shiniest mirror of your villa,
and I look to myself in the mirror
of blood and stain, still as someone who needs
to strive and liberate my land.
Smile while you can to the people of yours,
so you may win them and story about me
I will here throw stones and of what I can hold.



Your evening spent are less worthy than mine,
to walk across the field and by the sea,
to smile and forget of souls that cry with me.
I start from noon to get some bread,
and never to be sure if the shop still stand
or will my leg still here or torn apart.
You dodge the mud, I dodge this pool
and step on stones so not to soak in blood
of whom I might know or not.
Never shall I cry to have this in my day,
and never should you forget of what I have said.




...save the Palestinian. Start today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pemikir halus... apa mende penapistola tuu? anyway, your english is good jugak la macha.