Monday, March 3

Remember March 3rd

Today went on as usual. Tiring, first day of school. My monday classes will start late this semester. Nothing as nice would have fit before. As for friday, only one class at 10 am. Splendid. It's great being a final year student. I only have few classes throughout the week but it's paid with the workloads and a year long final year project. Sounds exuberant but it's not. It has a lot to do with deadlines and expectations. But that all is faced not unwittingly but with full conscience and motivation. What a year I'll have? You say.

Nonetheless, I realised that today is the third of March. 84 years ago, we were devastated by our own people who believed that secularism is a cure to a disease never found to be unwell. Their struggle in their effort to cease the expansion and glory of the so called disease were not to be argued but of full throttle and full might. Sadly, the world agreed with their effort despite the sound majority that despise their actions.

Today I recalled of what I've said. Of being tired and exhausted and all the weaknesses I thought I couldn't fix. Today I found a new motivation. Today I will begin a new exploration of my own potential, strength and limits. All boundary can be reached though Ibn Atha'illah As Sakandari said, "Sehebat mana pun himmah tidak akan mampu menembus pintu takdir Allah".

So remember this date, before you sleep tonight, of what you're made of and for what you're living.

Remember the day, that I said I'll be everything,
Remember the memories of that I sang to you,
Remember the day, ooh remember today.

No comments: